Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

LOTV Challenge Card

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend :)

This is my card that i am entering into the challenges below. This one was a bit more difficult for me as one of the challenges required a sketch and it took me a wee while to get it finished but i have to say i really love the way it turned out, hope you all like it too :)


To complete this card is used
All the papers (including the ones used to make the flowers) are Nitwits Petal fresh Collection. I love blue and this kit is gorgeous.
LOTV stamped image
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Marianne rose die
Spellbinders in Plain Circle and scalloped circles
copics  E47,0,B24,B93,B21,E50,B32,YG17
White Gel pen
Gelly Roll in Clear Star 
Glossy accents
double sided tape and foam pads

I am entering these challenges


Have a great start to the week everyone and thanks as always for taking the time.


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love LOTV and I also love blue so this card really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo. Gorgeous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout and colours are beautiful. Good luck in the challenge. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jo.i love your soft blue colours and stunning sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete