Followers

Saturday 26 January 2013

Help Needed!

Hi everyone,

well i really think i need to stay away from the Crafts and Me website...i will just have a look i thought...three new digital stamps later ha ha. The one i have used on my card below is Butterflies of Hope by Hannah Lynn and i just adore her. I really couldn't wait to print her out and colour.

I need your advice though...i seem to be getting worse at my hair colouring and not better...it maybe that i am over blending or not flicking enough but i really don't know and if any of you wonderful people have any advice i would really love to hear it. I think maybe i am over thinking the whole thing or maybe laying down too much ink to start i just don't know....


I wanted to keep this one mainly pretty simple but with a real "pop" of colour and i really like the end result.

I used...
Hannah Lynn Digital Image
Papers & Card Stock from my rapidly depleting stash
Flowers and Gems were from my Stash 
Gelly Roll Clear Star
Copics YG09, B05, RV06, Y08, E50, C9, C7, C5, V17, R46

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges



Thanks for joining me
Jox

4 comments:

  1. I think your hair colouring is really good, I wish Mine was half as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jo.i love your colours and design and really gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image (think I am going to have to get this one too). Love the pop of colour you have added.
    The only thing I do when colouring Hannah Lynn is treat each hair strand separately.
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete