Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Life is a circus

Hi everyone,

On a random note before i get on to this evenings card, is anyone having an issue with Blogger, i have some badges that i want to add to my blog but when i select add gadget and then try to add my own (which i am pretty sure is how i did it last time) it comes up with an error message. I have tried their suggestion and tried it on several computers but each time i get the same error message, SUPER frustrated so if you have any suggestions i would really appreciate them.

OK on to tonight's card, i am going through a phase with my new digi stamps from The Paper Shelter at the moment and i wanted a bright colour scheme. I had some of the free papers left over from my other card so when with pink and green. For someone who isn't a huge fan of pink i sure seem to be using a lot lately ha ha.


Isn't she a gorgeous image, she was a lot of fun to colour and i think she would suit a number of different colour schemes. But i must confess i keep looking at this card and thinking it needs something else but i just can't quite put my finger on it. The font for the sentiment i downloaded from Fontspace.com and i generated on my computer. I love that you can get so many amazing fonts online and i like being able to create my own sentiments in the size and style i want.

I used...
Black Card Blank from Kmart
papers are free from Australian Simply Cards
Image is from the Paper Shelter
Single Gems are by Kaiser Craft
I used spellbinders dies 
Copics 
Sakura Gelly Roll, Aqualip, Metallic and Glaze pens

I would like to enter this in the following challenges



Thanks for joining me
Jox

6 comments:

  1. great image and love the colours>hopped over from docrafts..thanks for the lovely comments left on my cards mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love it. I had problems last week adding photos to my blog and my techie friend suggesting using google chrome instead-seems to do the trick, dont know if its any help for your problem. Andree x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jo.fabulous bright colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous, love the bling!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete