Followers

Saturday 28 February 2015

Similar but not the same

Hi Everyone,

Told you i fell in love with those papers in my last post and as you can see i made another card using the same colour combos just slightly different from the first...nice to have my mojo back!


For my card i used to following
Imade - Sassy Studio Designs
Papers - Fab Scraps
Card Stock - Bassil
Sentiment - Simply B Stamps
Flowers - Kaisercraft
Gems from stash
Dies - Spellbinders
Colouring - Copics (Same as previous post)

I would very much like to submit my card in the following challenges:







Thanks for joining me and fingers crossed that i am back in terms of creativity and over my crafters block :)

Jox


1 comment:

  1. Those stripes really make this card look like a boutique 'setting' I love your design. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Anything Goes) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete